Monday, November 28, 2016

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #8 - Heather Nuhfer, Amy Mebberson & Stephanie Buscema

Heather Nuhfer, Amy Mebberson & Stephanie Buscema - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #8 artwork My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #8
Heather Nuhfer, Amy Mebberson & Stephanie Buscema
Genre: Graphic Novels
Price: $1.99
Publish Date: June 13, 2013
Publisher: IDW Publihing
Seller: Idea and Design Works, LLC

The awesome ending to My Little Pony’s epic 2nd story arc! The Nightmare forces of the moon descend down on Ponyville! Princess Celestia will try her best to stop the dark forces, but she may be overwhelmed! It’ll be up to our favorite ponies to stop the new Nightmare Moon!



get it now at https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/my-little-pony-friendship/id655076700?mt=11&uo=2&partnerId=11&at=1010ldoE


Entertainment Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment